This site uses ModalLogix web analytics service. ModalLogix may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, and scrolling activity, as well as any text you type into this website. ModalLogix does not collect personally identifiable information that you do not voluntarily enter in this website. ModalLogix does not track your browsing habits across other third party web sites, and does not make personal information collected on this site available to any other ModalLogix client in any capacity. We are using the information collected by ModalLogix service to provide you personalized promotions, offers, product recommendations and support. We also use ModalLogix to make our website more user-friendly and monitor that it is performing correctly.
Collection of Data
The information collected by our website may include:
• Any personal details you enter and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
• Your IP address, referrer, web pages you visit and other data normally stored in website logs.
• Session information stored in cookies that are used to ensure accurate data is extracted
from our systems. These cookies do not include any personal data.
• Preference data, submitted directly or indirectly to ModalLogix, such as your favorite
brands, colors, or sizes.
• Under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details such as your credit card
number, expiry date and security code.
Use of Data
Any information we collect will be used in accordance with applicable laws for the following purposes:
• To comply with legal requirements.
• In certain cases, we may use your email address to send you information about products,
services, or in support of a transaction – completed or otherwise. In such a case, you will be
offered the option to opt in/out.
• We may use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and
improve ModalLogix technologies and services.
• We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties.
• When we use third parties to assist us in processing your personal information, we require
• We may share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when
complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the
security of our network and services.
• When you send email or other communication to ModalLogix, we may retain those
communications to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
• Please don't send us any communication which contains confidential information. Since we are
not able to evaluate whether such communication contains confidential information or not,
we may retain or use such confidential information as aforesaid and such retention or use
shall not be deemed as a breach of any of our obligations herein.
Except as described herein, we do NOT:
• Disclose your information.
• Share your information with third parties.
• ModalLogix maintains a strict "no-spam" policy.
Your e-mail address will never be sold to a third party.
• We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or
unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of
our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as
physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
• When we receive formal written complaints, it is ModalLogix's policy to contact the
complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate
regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints
regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between ModalLogix
and an individual.