The newsboy caps for the Spring/Summer 2015 collection make a pretty exciting group of caps, and include The Chattanooga by SuperDuper. This magnificent 8/4 panel newsboy is crafted from a substantial heavyweight linen. Lined with a cool cotton, it has a snap brim and leather strap in the back. It is a Hartford York exclusive, made in Italy. Another outstanding newsboy cap that's made exclusively for Hartford York (and you) is from designer Anthony Peto of Paris. Called The Irlandise, it's a full cut linen cap with a
Click one of the hats/items below for more information, and use our ZOOM feature to see finer detail.
When using [+] Enlarge, Mouseover the product image in the new window/popup to zoom in on that selected area.
...continued from above (text below)
single snap brim and button top, done in a subtle herringbone pattern. We've brought back La Louvre this season too, a popular Peto newsboy cap in linen. Lined in cotton, it has a snap brim, is a Hartford York exclusive imported from France, and comes in a wide range of color choices. The reviews for this cap read:
If you're looking for a Robert Graham newsboy cap for spring and summer wear, you're in luck with The Diablo Canyon. This cap is in a metallic cotton/poly blend and has the signature Robert Graham logo embroidered on its sewn down brim and is finished with a great Roaring 20's Art Deco silk lining.
Newsboy caps from JB Stetson are always a delight, and The Silk/Cashmere Hatteras is a case in point. This beautiful herringbone newsboy is finely crafted in Germany in a blend of 50% summerweight wool, 30% silk and 20% cashmere. It features impeccable stitching, cotton lining with Stetson embroidered logo and a Stetson icon pinned at the back. Satisfied customers leave reviews about this cap that read:
- Workmanship, liner materials, and fit are really fine.
- This is the best cap I have ever purchased, except for the other Peto cap I bought in Paris! The quality is immaculate and the styling is super!
- I am happy with my herringbone natural linen newsboy cap. I like the look and feel of the linen material. My favorite feature of the "Anthony Peto" newsboys is that they are reminiscent of the newsboy caps from the 1930's and 1940's which were wider and had more material flopping over the sides; unlike the newsboy caps of our present era which are too narrow in their design.
The Hatteras Newsboy is offered in linen as well, with happy customers saying it is of the "finest quality," and calling it "a nice summer cap," "comfortable with an attractive design, and well made." When it's silk you want in a newsboy cap, JB Stetson has the absolutely sumptuous Hatteras Silk Newsboy with a sewn down brim. The woven, silk material has a nubby texture and a tight, subtle herringbone pattern. "Stetson, An American Spirit, 100% Pure Silk" is embroidered in its 100% cotton lining.
- Very elegant, yet casual, smooth and appealing... a must have!
- Excellent material. Great fit. Exactly what I have been seeking for a casual everyday hat.
- Gorgeous fabric. Nice feel.
- This classic newsboy cap is well constructed of the finest materials.
- Fits perfectly. The material is a very elegant blend of silk/cashmere. I am bald and this cap feels awesome.
- The JB Stetson silk/cashmere hat is great. Good fit and looks good too.