New to our collection of cashmere caps and hats for Fall/Winter 2014, is an ivy cap from Borsalino. Made from 100% cashmere in a fine herringbone pattern, the satin-lined cap with grosgrain sweatband and sewn down brim is as stylish and comfortable as you'd expect from the Italian milliners. JB Stetson has a new offering as well, namely The Cashmere Hatteras. This is an absolute trophy of a newsboy cap made in
Germany from a blend of Cerruti cashmere and silk, and it is sumptuous. Finishing touches include a sewn down brim and satin lining. For something a little different, take a look at The Lincoln. From the Mr. Kim Collection by New York designer Eugenia Kim, this "Civil War" cap is crafted from a deluxe blend of cashmere, wool and mink. Made in the USA and sold exclusively by Hartford York, it features a contrast brim in Charcoal.
Back by demand is a Borsalino cashmere cap you might wish to consider. One satisfied customer says The Leonardo, a satin-lined ivy cashmere cap is of "good quality, best on the market." Lined with satin and fitted with a comfortable grosgrain sweatband, this cap is available (until sold out) in sizes up to 2XL and in your choice of Black, Camel or Grey. For a newsboy cap in 100% pure cashmere, Wigens offers one that is a customer favorite and exclusive to Hartford York. It features a full elk leather snapped brim, cushion front and paisley patterned satin lining. Five star reviews read:
If you're looking for a cashmere ball cap, Wigens has one and it's another Hartford York exclusive. Imported from Estonia, this 100% pure cashmere ball cap features a full elk leather brim, quilted lining and drop down earflaps for added protection. It's pure, simple, unadulterated elegance, and as one happy customer writes: "The style and detail is remarkable."
In a blend of cashmere, silk and summerweight wool, a newsboy from JB Stetson called The Silk/Cashmere Hatteras, is one that people around here really love. Customers who've bought it talk about the material, leaving five-star reviews that include:
- My new cashmere cap arrived, and I love it. Very soft and the large size fits like it should. I like the elk leather brim with three snaps...the brim looks like it will be quite durable. I think you will like this cap!!!
- This is a great hat!
- Beautiful cap. I am so happy with this purchase. I get so many compliments. I love the elk leather bill on it. The colors go with anything really. Fits great. Thank you Hartford York for a quality top of the line product!
The Bandera Silk/Cashmere is a multi-season cotton-lined ivy cap in a fine herringbone pattern with sewn down brim. Some reviews for this cap read:
- Gorgeous fabric. Nice feel.
- Excellent material. Great fit. Exactly what I have been seeking for a casual everyday hat.
- Very elegant, yet casual, smooth and appealing... a must have!
- This classic newsboy cap is well constructed of the finest materials.
We've got two watch caps on hand in our cashmere collection. There's The Kashmir, a cashmere cap made from a blend of the fine wool of the Cashmere goat and the wild goat of Tibet. Our cap, available exclusively here, is thick and plush and unbelievably soft. One happy customer says of it: "This is one of the softest and warmest hats I have ever owned. It was a Christmas gift and I truly love it." There's also The Rib Cuff from JB Stetson in Germany. This knit cap is made from 100% Mongolian cashmere and features a nice tone on tone embroidered Stetson logo on the cuff.
- I've bought several hats from Hartford York, and have always been satisfied--but this hat is the nicest! So soft, so light, it's perfect for fall, spring or summer. I'm thinking about buying another one in a different color.
- Very fine material with excellent stitch work.
- Never disappointed. As usual...the product was of great quality. Couldn't be happier with my hat.
- No surprises here -- the brown Stetson Bandera ivy cap that I just picked is just as beautifully made as the grey one I already had.